With over 30 years of experience in the investment and insurance industries, Keith facilitates a client’s ability to reach their financial goals through carefully designed and implemented investment strategies. As an American Financial Advisor through Securities America, Inc., Keith Ellen holds the following licenses: 6, 7, 22, 63, and 66. He is also licensed to sell Life, Health & Disability Insurance.CA Insurance #0738342
Keith G. Ellen moved to Southern California in the summer of 1982 from Orlando, Florida after growing up as a child in Overland Park, Kansas. After graduating from Royal High School in Simi Valley, CA. he went to LA Pierce College to play basketball. The basketball program closed after the 1985-86 season and he went to play for Moorpark College in Moorpark, CA. A car accident took him out of basketball and he transferred to SDSU as a business major. Since he was able to drive at 16 he worked with his father Ron Ellen at American Financial Network which was then in Westlake Village, CA.
He is now 30 years in the business and works with his family in his business, but now his kids are the ones working in the office as he did.
With 30 years in the business, he is absolutely passionate about his work. He works with people who he watched being born, helped plan them for college and now they have kids of their own. When he is not at KGE working, he enjoys traveling, going to Lakers games, working out and most importantly spending quality time with his family. He has his beautiful wife Alejandra along with 4 kids Brittani, KC, Manuela and Jazmine. KC and Manuela work with him at KGE.
Financial advisors have been guiding Americans on their financial paths since the beginning. First American Financial Advisors help provide a roadmap for retirement planning that takes into consideration all of the investments, savings, and necessary steps towards achieving retirement goals. They are committed to helping everyone achieve their unique version of Financial Freedom for a safe and secure tomorrow, taking risk tolerance into account. With experienced Financial Advisors focusing on providing expert advice, assessment, and foresight in funds management, more American can be confident in the decisions they make toward securing their future regardless of age or circumstances.
- 6, 63,7, 22, 66, Life Insurance
- 1988 Rookie of the Year- American Financial Network
- 1992 and 1993 Great Western Advisor of the year
- American Fund’s circle of excellent 1994, 1996, 1997 and 1998
- Pacific Life- Masters Conference 2000, 2001
- Putnam Funds- leadership award 1999-2005
- Sierra Funds/WM- Top Producer 1998, 1999
- Chairman’s Club Allianz 2010-2021
- Lincoln’s Circle of Excellence 2010-2015
- Nationwide Excellent Achievement Award 2010-2013
- Hartford Leadership Award 2004-2010
- Jackson National 5 star Master Council 2009-2021
- Securities America Masters Council 2000-2021